Outfit of the day
Both the top and blue shorts were thrift store finds! And got the box clutch from an antique store! :)
Black and Brown. No longer a fashion don’t!
It all just depends how you wear the two colors and what you wear ;)
Over-sized retro sweaters from the thrift store!?
One of my followers asked me how she can wear her oversized retro, vintage looking sweater she got from the thrift store! (Thrift stores are so awesome when it comes to vintage finds! You can never go wrong with thrifties!) :) Well here is how you can wear your sweater:
- Wear the sweater over black tights or skinny jeans
- Wear boots!!
- Wear a cute backpack purse to have that retro look, or a big purse for a hobo look!
- And of course…ACCESSORIZE!! rings, stud earrings, long necklace!
Outfits for Skinny ladies!
Mmk, so my friend, and fellow blogger, Kiana, asked me to make her outfits for her skinny butt! Haha :D First of all, I think her body is fabulous and high fashion! ;-) but of course, its normal to say I wish I was fat, or I wish I was short, or I wish I was tall, etc. As for me, I was I was tall, and more thick and fuller! *cough*boobs*cough* haha!
Well I created outfit for Kiana’s, and other skinny ladies’, body type:
- Wear Light jeans or pants that fade at the front to make legs appear fuller
- Wear fitted jeans to see the shape of your legs; DON’T wear baggy or loose jeans thinking it’ll make you look bigger bcuz it actually makes you look skinnier
- Wear slighty flare jeans, where its fitted on the hips, butt, and thighs, to have the look of fuller legs
- Wear horizontal patterns or different kinds of patterns and designs, to appear wider!
- For blouses: wear layers, ruffles, patterns, scarfs, anything in that category to make your top half larger.
- Avoid dark color pants or jeans bcuz dark color can make people appear thinner; but if you do wear a darker color bottom, just wear a lighter color top :)
And most importantly, be fab ;) You have a fabulous body! (And Kiana has a big bubble butt for being skinny! hahahha NO HOMO.)
Nude heels with black tights? Fashion Do or Don’t?
Nude heels or black heels with black tights?!
My friend, and also fellow blogger, Angelica Raelle (Follow her awesome make-up blog!), asked are nude heels with black tights a fashion do or don’t? Because she’s seen it a lot lately!
- First and foremost, of course you can wear whatever you feel most comfortable and confident in yourself; that’s always my first rule in fashion! But technically… Yes there’s a BUT! Black heels with black tights look better than nude heels with black tights. But then again it all depends on the rest of the outfit too…But pairing up dark with dark and light with light is best. And that look can elongate the look of your legs and give you a streamlined look! :)
Nude heels look best on bare legs or with same color scheme socks:
And black heels look best on black, opaque, or black patterned tights:
I think there can never be a “NO” to any heels, but there can be a “NO” to combinations to tights and heels or with an outfit :) Hope this helps, guys! And don’t forget to reblog to spread the love! :D
Not-so-cliché outfits for Internships or Interviews!
Fellow blogger, lostgirllost, asked me a very good question! She asked me what other in style and trendy outfit could she wear for her fashion PR internship (how fabulous!) besides the typical blazer and black pants attire. Well, here are some outfit ideas for internships and/or interviews!
Style Tips: Pleated skirts and dresses are very trendy and professional at the same time. Wear them with collared blouses (button them all the way up!) and you will get a very chic and professional look. Don’t wear super high heels at internships or interviews because it’s not a party on a Friday night! LOL. Wear some really cute, short, chunky heels closed-toe shoes. As with your hair, tie it all the way back, or down with a headband (nothing on your face!), you’ll look super cute and profesh! :) Good luck to all you profesh!
Outfit looks for Short, Curvy Ladies
One of my followers messaged me and asked what winter look would be best for someone who is short and curvy (big thighs, big bust). I compiled and created outfits that would best suit ladies with this type of bodies! :)
Look #1: You want to wear something that will elongate your short figure. Wearing long floor length maxi dresses (or skirts), will make you appear longer. Wear a jean jacket or leather jacket to add chic to your outfit! [tip: avoid horizontal patterns, for that will make you look wide]
Look #2: Wearing matching legwear (such as tights, leggings) with your shoes, will make you appear taller. Wearing darker color legwear (black or navy tights or stockings) will make your curvy or thick legs appear longer and thinner. Make sure to wear similar color shoes. If your not wearing any legwear, wear nude color shoewear!
Look #3: For short, thick legs, wearing skinny jeans can emphasize and make it worse. Wear straight leg jeans or pants!
-Wear heels or wedgies to make you taller and stylish!
-Stick with long necklaces instead of chokers
-Avoid horizontal line patterns
ps. reblog to spread the love! :-* and thank you for all your questions!
OUTFIT FOR A WALK AT THE PARK