Outfits for Skinny ladies!
Mmk, so my friend, and fellow blogger, Kiana, asked me to make her outfits for her skinny butt! Haha :D First of all, I think her body is fabulous and high fashion! ;-) but of course, its normal to say I wish I was fat, or I wish I was short, or I wish I was tall, etc. As for me, I was I was tall, and more thick and fuller! *cough*boobs*cough* haha!
Well I created outfit for Kiana’s, and other skinny ladies’, body type:
- Wear Light jeans or pants that fade at the front to make legs appear fuller
- Wear fitted jeans to see the shape of your legs; DON’T wear baggy or loose jeans thinking it’ll make you look bigger bcuz it actually makes you look skinnier
- Wear slighty flare jeans, where its fitted on the hips, butt, and thighs, to have the look of fuller legs
- Wear horizontal patterns or different kinds of patterns and designs, to appear wider!
- For blouses: wear layers, ruffles, patterns, scarfs, anything in that category to make your top half larger.
- Avoid dark color pants or jeans bcuz dark color can make people appear thinner; but if you do wear a darker color bottom, just wear a lighter color top :)
And most importantly, be fab ;) You have a fabulous body! (And Kiana has a big bubble butt for being skinny! hahahha NO HOMO.)